I shall write a poem dedicate to 2nd October.
Why is it so special?
Or
Why is it so painful?
Number is a number, it's meaningless..
Number becomes meaningful, when we make it meaningful
As far as she concerns..3 is an ideal number,
But, it's not anymore..
It's a 4..
Again, SIGH..what a big difference..!
So near yet so far..What's with the number 4?
Lord, why is it has to be 4?
Why not 3?
I look up to the sky,
Such a beautiful night
But, he's Lonely..no stars are there to accompany
Thoughts speak to me..
No wishing star, Yan..?
That maybe, I can make a wish..
Maybe a 3, or tree,
Trying to find the word-"understanding", but I fail
No, I haven't failed yet..
I'm still thinking with a 'Y'??
Dear Lord, why has to be 4?
Why ?? What's with the season?
Why not last season?
SIGH..
As I walk on the riverbed,
As I try to comprehend..
My head spins round & round..
I can't get it..
Still 'y' becomes brighter & brighter in my head
I look into the reason mailbox,
Alas, it's empty
Stated 'PENDING'
Slowly I seal my lips..lock, and keep it safe in the treasure chest.
Silence..but my mind is wondering~ 'Y'

brilliant..we are all grown up yah?
ReplyDeletegotcha..