Sunday, January 30, 2011

The system & social order


Ahah, exactly!

That’s what you ought to a.k.a SHOULD do, said Little Mind.

Ever since I get-to-know Little Mind, I have never really seen him in person, but he always talks to me.

Invisible friends they said. Hurm..I’m not sure as well..This fella plays a vital role in life, he’s an advisor, unspoken one but can be heard. Nice right? J

Well, this Little Mind of mine has told me over and over again not to listen to the wind, hurm..what wind?? I’m not so sure as well ( same as above). LOL! Not to listen to the liver! Not to listen to the nature! But , my friend I tell you..when I really confronted this Little mister he said nothing, confusing people is his main job specification. :P

Across the street is Miss Liver. Nice name. I heard from no-where that her surname supposes to be Oliver. But they said, the family of this poor fella~ Oliver, don’t need the O, they throw it may be buried it like some unseen treasure of Titanic, may I change the location here..hehe The Red Sea. J

This Missy, hurm, keeps on telling me, she’s sick! And when she’s sick, the whole world would fall ill..hurm..something like Influenza I guess! Yay! It spreads through unseen medium. I dunno myself, and it spreads fast, so called the fastest one; can be millisecond for the whole world, sounds ridiculous, but it’s true! Yeah, really true.

My All, Mariah Carey??? Hurm..grammatical error, svo?? Wrong, wrong! But, I heard the small scale ruler said that there are systems. So, as a good citizen, I follow the system.

That’s what I’m feeling for the time being..and it is cancerous, once again. Can I ever be healed? Or it is just an ulcer?? Who knows..:) Or it’s nothing. Hope that it’s nothing. But something contradict. Noooooo!!! Said Miss Liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment