Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Miri Indoor Stadium

Recently, when i was in Miri Outoor Stadium..my past & present seem to meet each other at that point of life, in which I felt was the lowest.
None of my present that I would like to say "I love to be in you" I can't find a moment. At all. But a temporary laughter, a forgotten laugh, I think I had it once or twice..I can't remember when..or did I?? I often ask myself. I just can't retrieve the data.
I'm not welcomed by my past..they tend to say goodbye.
My present..I can't embrace it at all..I have no idea, maybe I'm not a robot, which means that I have past memories and feelings. I need to adapt and I guess the best way to adapt is known by my Father. And I guess..that's why. Let go the past and move on. Learn to embrace it.

1 comment: